3.31.2006

About "Underwear man",he has gone and he was not my boyfriend 1 month ago. The main point was not he went to Austraila.It's because I'm not the girl his heart was missing. Before me,he has love the other girl,he said that he thought he to be in love with me,he will forgot the other girl ,but....he couldn't did it.However, he really left me,he didn't love anymore.When I know that he need to go to Austraila,I really to intend waitting for him, just four years,I believe that I can do it. But now.....what can I said?[[Guys are so hard to turst.]]He was broken my heart.

But around all my exboyfrieds,he was a best one. Handsome, sporty, patient of me, tender... Maybe I haven't enough invite that I could made him still love me....

Perhaps it's so far way to have true love for we,but in fact,I'm truly to love my boyfriend every times.

Anyway...I believe that I can meet the better one!

1 Comments:

Blogger John C said...

You're too young to have a long-term boyfriend. Just enjoy the variety!!

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home