3.12.2006

Re comment:I look so sleepy in class maybe because I always sleep very late.Anyway,Venus has replace me now.

Fridaynight to saturdaynight are the great time for me. It is because I can forgot the limit of time.I can do something I like until I feel that it's enough.

Last Fridaynight,I had went to the High Street Psychosis Hospital with my friend.Rumour there a "ghost house".So I chooes visit there at night.We had a few of frustate because there was nothing special.But I think I'll visit there once or more times lonely.It's because I was interest for there very much!Besides, there was too famous of the tale, how can I give up to find out the truth?

Another,I was angry about my cat,it always urinate on my bad......It's too disgusted!


1 Comments:

Blogger John C said...

Your cat urinates on your bed! Yuck, that is disgusting.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home