11.28.2005

About my sceret,I'll tall you in a suitable time^^

Today is an unlucky day....I have lost my purse>﹏<

This Friday I'm absence because I'm cough very serious,I tall my father and asked for leave,he has phone to school,but he told to the other people "4a's Mak ka man"oh*Mak ka man is my sister,he has always to mix up>
This Thursday,we had a Chinses lesson and we had to debate.The topic is "Secondary school's student should to be in love." I'm formerly unopposed,but in this lesson,I must to oppoesd because I'm the objector.It's too hard to opposed the comment by myself,but I turst I can do it. However,I do it.But I'm very angry about once matter....Objecter had separate boys and girls to discussing,but it's not a good idea,so I go to discus with the boys on girls behalf when we finish our discuss.
I have asked for two boys among them how about their discuss,they are too arrogant,they said that they sure the other side will lost,UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Can we be win cause him??I don't think so.....I asked them why did they sure that,they said that they sure the other side will mix up something(I don't know how to tell you!).I don't agree for them and I asked them the two things have what different,the other boy said "It's different definitely,use your brain."[[I'm too angry this time!!!!.\ /.This boy,called Zero,Choi Chung Fat,he's 18 years old,but he is very stupid and extremely immature!!!Maybe he's 0% cognition about debeat!He called me to use my brain.....X!Don't insult my wisdoms,please!!!I can't to put on a par with him,he is a fool and rubbish in my memory!!!!]]"Give me a reason!!"I said to him.Then he said nothing......
The debeat is start,I haven't to make a speech because I want to see how can they win by themself.I just give them some point and comment.They asked for help long,[[[[before the debate,you talk too arrogant, now?why did you need my help!!!!!]]]]However,I have to make a speech,I can help my side definitely.But Miss Cheung and Miss Yan didn't told them the result,but in my standard,we are lost...

2 Comments:

Blogger John C said...

Was the boy in the debate in your class? And is your sister at LKY? And why did you come to school if you were sick?

5:16 PM  
Blogger ===Priestess*Tarot﹏ said...

Yes, he was.And my sister was in LKY before,but last 2years,she couldn't got enough marks in HKCEE to still study here.
I go to school if I sick because I know I will be recover after two month,if I not go to school because I'm sick,I think I will not go to school for two month.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home