10.31.2005

There was my Birthday on 27th of October,I felt glad that I got many presents.This year's birthday was the happiest birthday in my life until now.
I like Garfield,I've got 4 dolls of it on my birthday,also,I've got 4 birthday cakes,I've never eaten so many cakes within one day before.But I couldn't get any Garfield cake.
I had a Japanese dinner in Mong Kok with my aunt,cousin and my sisters.I really wanted to say thank you to them,but I thought that it comes a bit old-fashion,I didn't know how to say to them.I think they could feel it with their heart.Can I tell them here?Thanks very much!I enjoyed my dinner very much,hope you enjoy it also,really thanks.
Hey,John,will you give me a birthday persent?If you do,I day thank you to you now.Thank you~

On Friday,I got a competition with other schools,luckily,I got second.
Some people told me that the birthday persent will be lucky around the birthday period,I hope I can be lucky for a year,then the next year I can got another birthday period, and I can get another lucky period for a yeah!haha~

But I think those told me that I can get a lucky period,are lying on me.My luck is gone on Saturday,I was late for my dance lesson.As you know,the teacher can teach many things in 15 minutes.I couldn't follow the steps when I went into the classroom.I son't like myself because I'm always late.I son't know why I'm always late,maybe Ilike sleep,I always late because I'm sleeping.I have to change this habit.

1 Comments:

Blogger John C said...

Happy Birthday, Nadia. Of course I can give you a present - no homework today but double tomorrow :-)

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home