12.12.2005

I can tell you my secret now.In 8/11,I had a new boyfriend,haha.....He is "underwear man" . Do you know he sing is very good?

Mention singing,last Wednesday is school singing contest,I have join the contest with my friend. It's too bad!!!!!!! My cough had not recovered, voice had husky=.=” I singing not so good formerly, and I got cough that I sing extremely bad in that day. Opposite, my pratner sings very good. I feel that I embroil her can't goes to the final contest.

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2O6DW8V16O6151ZBX700LGLXLX ←this link is the contest of my time,but you maybe don't understand the lyrics.....

I hate my physique very much!!!! Seem last year, when the season had change, I got cough. It effact my recite competition. This year, it effact my singing contest,I hate it......

I want to know something about Australia. Would you tell me about the weather and time differences with Hong Kong and soemthing about Australia?

2 Comments:

Blogger John C said...

Underwear man........ from 6B???

8:34 AM  
Blogger John C said...

Australia - BIG, HOT and MANY TIME ZONES :-) Now ask me more specific questions.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home