10.03.2005

I know the story of Peter Pan . I watched it of Disneyland's cartoon. My sisiter and I were like Tinker Bell more than Peter Pan.

Sports Days are coming soon. I'm very tense and worry about my competition. I've join the hurdles , the 200 meter , the high jump and the relay races. I have join too much race but I'm not very good at the race. I haven't join the track and field training for long time……
I'm the second winner of hurdles when I was form 1 and form 2. At last year, I need to run with the "A grade" athlete, so I have lose. This year, I didn't want to lose again but I know it is to hand because I have not training for the departed time.


It's too many people are the strongman. It's too hand for me to win, but I know I need to try me best and I really will do that.

I have worried about the other happen.......it's the wether. If tomorrow is rian , we need to cancel the Sports Days. I don't want it to come up.....Please not.....>﹏<

1 Comments:

Blogger John C said...

Nadia, I thought you were very good at Sport's Day. You tried your best and that is the most important thing :-)

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home