2.13.2006

Yes!Underwear man is from 6B^^And "Chicken Littel" is bought from him.
He said that Australia has many many flies.I'm very interest on it.Why did Australia too many flies?Are all the place in Australia has too many flies??haha^^""

Last Tuesday is the Inter-School Athletics Championships,seem the pass,I had join the 100 meter hurdles,but the result was extremely bad....

At night,I felt sick,I tought that I had got fever because it's so cold at Wan Chai Sport Playground,I remember when I' m form one I had got fever after the championships.

I think I need to give up dance,I'm very very averseness. My aunt told me that I need to give up one activity,coincidence I had to be on unfriendly terms with Miss Ma(don't tell her I have say that),so I choose to give up dance,but I think it's temporariness,after the HKCE,I'll join some dancing class out of school promptly.

1 Comments:

Blogger John C said...

Some parts of Australia have many flies but not in the cities.

Why do you always look so sleepy in class?

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home